Obama and Cecile Richard's Caricature of the American Woman
Hey Whoopi and Barbara -- when can I come on The View and give THIS view?
Quite frankly, Cecile, (to use a phrase you love) I've had quite enough, more than enough, of the vulgar caricature of the American woman being presented by you and Planned Parenthood and all your liberal feminist friends, Obama and his administration, and the manipulative, cowardly, dishonest institution we used to call the Press. Don't you dare tell me that my freedom and my happiness depends on the "right" to execute my own children.
Planned Parenthood pays her an annual salary of over $400k, but of course, PP simply could not survive and continue to do all their benevolent work of providing women with comprehensive health care without the generous funding they get from taxpayers, to the tune of $550 million dollars a year. (Wherever would they get revenue from if not the Federal government?)
Once more, for the record: Planned Parenthood does not now, nor have they ever provided a single woman with a mammogram. There's not one PP clinic in the country that can give a woman a mammogram. Yet once again, Barack Obama perpetuated that myth during the last debate because it serves the false narrative that women everywhere will die without PP. And of course, no one in the Obama-media bothered to tell the truth.
Planned Parenthood is not a network of health care clinics serving women out of the goodness of their hearts. It is the world's largest abortion mill. They exist to perform abortions, period. If tomorrow they could no longer kill babies, then tomorrow they would close their doors. Does anyone seriously believe otherwise? There are no million dollar profits in adoption referrals, or Pap smears, or manual breast exams, or STD testing, or condom distribution. But there are billions of dollars to be made from terminating babies.
Every dollar they make is stained with innocent blood. Every dollar of ours that they take is also blood-stained. No matter what they claim they use it for, it helps them kill babies because that's where this so-called non-profit's profits come from.
Now Cecile is scared witless that Romney will defeat her better half, so she has put aside her other job in order to concentrate on her real job -- protecting Planned Parenthood's federal gravy train and perhaps her own cushy salary. Doesn't anyone else find it slimy that the CEO of a industry that gets $550 million dollars of federal tax dollars every year is now openly campaigning for the Presidential candidate who has used every ounce of his own political capital to protect her organization from losing that federal funding?
For now til the election, Cecile will rant about the supposed misogynist policies of Romney/Ryan and how they want to take women backward 40 years and how they want to deny women basic healthcare, and blah, blah, blah. She will paint another layer on the portrait of the American woman that she and Obama and every other pro-abortion Democrat has been holding up as the only true picture of women today.
Quite frankly, Cecile, (to use a phrase you love) I've had quite enough, more than enough, of the vulgar caricature of the American woman being presented by you and Planned Parenthood and all your liberal feminist friends, Obama and his administration, and the manipulative, cowardly, dishonest institution we used to call the Press.
FOR THE RECORD: First, don't any of you dare reduce me to my "lady parts." You wanna talk about sexist remarks? That one takes the cake, and the irony is that "women" are the ones spouting it. So much for the value of our intellect, ladies. All that really matters is our vagina.
Speaking of vaginas, stop dressing up in vagina costumes already. It's gross and childish and makes you look like a complete idiot. You're only furthering the idea that women are nothing more than vaginas. Grow up.
For heaven's sake, stop making political ads with naked women holding signs in front of their bodies. Again, you're the ones portraying women as merely physical, sexual objects reduced to reproductive organs, and you're blaming Republican MEN for this?
Above all, don't you dare -- and I mean don't you DARE -- tell me that my freedom, my success, my autonomy, my happiness, my life is found in executing my own children. Don't you dare tell me that I can only be who I'm meant to be and have the life I want if I literally tear my babies into pieces. Terminating my children is not the mark of my liberation. Do not tell me that the womb must also be a child's death chamber in order for me to be wholly free. Don't you dare insist that women are only empowered when they can snuff out the lives of their own sons and daughters.
Abortion is NOT health care! No procedure that intentionally leaves a human being dead can be considered health care. ...
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More U.S. News
- Bridge that collapsed in Washington State was structurally unsound
- Gay youths to be allowed to join Boy Scouts: Controversy rages
- Violent Tsarnev friend killed by FBI after blaming Tamerlan for unsolved murders
- Eric Garcetti becomes Los Angeles' first Jewish mayor
- 12,000 homes damaged or destroyed in Moore, daunting road to recovery underway
- US Supreme Court Accepts Religion Case: Will Legislative Prayer Survive Religious Censorship?
- In the Wake of the Moore Tornado: What Can we Learn from the Disaster?
- Priests for Life: Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act Most Significant Legislative Step Forward
- Homeless man whose face was eaten away in cannibal attack recovering
- Fr. Paul Schenck: Finding Living Faith on Catechetical Sunday
- The Movie Yellow: Incest as 'Normal' and Cassavates's Slides Into the World of Woes
- The Chicago School Teachers Strike Reveals the Need For School Choice
- The Sexual Barbarians and the Dissolution of Culture
- The Happy Priest Challenges Us to Ask: Who is Jesus to Me?
- Michael Coren on Canadian Public Schools: Teachers, leave those kids alone
- We Cannot Ignore Our Consciences: Cardinal Dolan On Religious Liberty
- In the Face of Danger, Successor of Peter Travels to Lebanon as a Messenger of Peace
- Reflections on the Dignity and Vocation of Women: Who or What?